Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spicy Pan-Seared lamb Chops

One of my absolute favorite meals to eat anytime are Lamb Chops! My girls, Hanna and Amani love watching me make my delicious "chops ".... they love eating them even more. I must say I do make the best lamb Chops.....so I'm told! I hope you enjoy making and eating these tasty Chops as much as my family does. Enjoy!


Ingredients Needed:

1 Large zip loc bag
3 lamb chops
2 TBSP curry powder
2 TBSP cumin
2 TBSP black pepper
2 TBSP sea salt
2 TBSP crushed red pepper
3 splashes of Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon ACCENT
2 TBSP onion powder
3 crushed cloves of garlic
1 lemon
1/4 cup E.V.O.O

Wash the lamb chops with cold water and rinse. Place them into the Large Zip loc bag and combine all the ingredients. Cut up the lemon in 4 quarters, squeeze into the bag and add the remains to the bag too. Next, seal the bag air tight and mix all the ingredients up. Refrigerate over night.

Preheat the oven on 450 degrees. Heat a large pan with E.V.O.O on High. Once the pan is hot pull the lamb chops out of the bag and place in the pan. With a pair of tongs sear all sides of the lamb chops. Once all sides are seared cook each side for 1 minute. Then, place in the oven for 2 mins (no flipping needed). After 2 mins, pull them out place them on a cutting board, cover with foil and let them rest for a 5 mins. Finally, Plate them in a in a trier (meaning, let them fan out in a circle resting on one another) garnish with a little sprinkle of chopped parsley and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive